UK-based Nitrogen Supply Company Ltd. recently announced a new collaboration with linx4. This company creates the most efficient generators to produce nitrogen. We are always happy to announce new partnerships, especially from abroad. That is why we asked Stephen Adeyemi, managing director, five questions to share his experience in working with us. Read the interview and find out why does Nitrogen Supply Company agreed to work with linx4, what do they expect from this cooperation, what do they think about the pay-per-use trend, and more!
1. Pay-per-use has now arrived in the industry and is seen as one of the next 'must haves' in equipment financing. How do you assess the pay-per-use trend?
The pay per use trend is growing in the UK manufacturing sector, with many fabrication shops now leasing the latest equipment on a pay-per-use basis, as a more efficient alternative to financing or purchasing new machinery. This trend puts a responsibility on OEMs to maintain high machines uptime through innovation. Consumers also benefit from faster customer response, as OEMs and Financiers stand to lose out on value if the machine is not in operation. As a result of this trend, our Nitrogen-As-a-Service offering is becoming popular amongst metal laser cutting firms who have recently experienced a sharp rise in metal procurement cost as well as rising gas prices.
2. Linx4 is one of the pioneers in the market and is always developing innovative pay-per-use solutions together with machine manufacturers. What motivated you to cooperate with linx4? What do you expect from your future cooperation with linx4?
Linx4 offers innovate solutions such as their click finance platforms and have established a name for their self as a market leader across Europe. For us at Nitrogen Supply Co., it was important to work with an organisation who could offer solutions for both our legacy equipment as well as our newer gas generation and BoostAir solutions.
3. Linx4's USP is the actual assumption of the risk of under-utilisation, i.e. not just an extension of the financing term, what do your customers appreciate about this? Customers in Europe find value in the flexibility of lowering their operating costs during quieter production periods. Our end users did not expect to pay a higher premium for their under utilised assets and Linx4 helped us to manage this risk.
4. Linx4's Click & Finance is a point of sales financing tool that makes it as easy as in the B2C sector to calculate financing questions and different financing options precisely for a customer with just a few clicks and to conclude contracts. How do you think Point of Sales financing will change your business in the future? The linx4 click and finance platform is one of a kind. At NSC, we use the click & finance platform regularly to generate quotes in a matter of minutes which in turn speeds up our operational workflow. Aside from the productivity gains, there’s something fundamentally pleasing about experiencing a clean user interface that works.
5. What goals and vision are you pursuing with your company in terms of pay-per-use?
Our vision is creating an Ecosystem were manufacturers have the freedom to choose the latest most efficient machines available, without any constraints.
At Nitrogen Supply Co. Limited our goal is for all our customers to never worry about the supply of liquid or Nitrogen gas in their factory. Whatever their industrial application maybe, we believe that through our innovative Nitrogen-As-a-Service offering, gas supply shortages or sky-high gas rentals prices, should be a thing of the past.
Backed by over 15 years of Industrial IoT and 20 years of asset financing expertise, linx4 serves financial institutions and equipment manufacturers (OEM) with a one-stop solution for adopting Pay-per-use financing. linx4’s platform is an Industrial IoT solution that combines secure and trustworthy industry data with financing algorithms, to meet new customer demands for more flexibility without compromising risk-management and scalability.
Linx4: Your one-stop solution for Pay-per-Use financing.
For any information, please contact our Head of Sales - Lara Hubmann.
Head of Sales and Marketing in linx4
Tel.: +43 660 979 111 6
Managing Director of Nitrogen Supply Company
Tel.: +44 (0) 78 075 64 793